• Have you struggled with a longstanding, repetitive pattern that continues to cause you confusion, pain, and struggle in your life?
• Have you tried various forms of personal & spiritual growth (and perhaps therapy) only to be left feeling disappointed, because they never quite got to the root of that old pattern that keeps showing up?
• Have you ever wondered if you might be ‘carrying’ a trauma, pain, or pattern for someone else in your family (because there’s no obvious root cause from your own past)?
• Do you have a sense that, if you were able to finally solve that one big, persistent issue, you’d finally be able to have the life you wanted (without constant interference from the past)?
• Are you already facilitating constellations, or expect to be soon, and wish to hone your skills and receive supervision in a supportive group of peers with experienced guides?
If you said “yes” to any of these questions, the Constellation Learning Group can make a big difference in your life.
A PARTICIPANT REFLECTS ON OUR CONSTELLATION LEARNING COMMUNITY:
I Joined the learning group last year, hoping to break up some entrenched patterns in my life.
I found myself inside a compassionate crucible with my fellow students and our skillful and competent leaders. We quickly built group cohesion and a deep level of trust, allowing us all to go deeper into a healing journey than we had thought possible.
I came unstuck many times. It was scary and painful; and I was held so tenderly that I began to heal these previously untouchable places within me. I was no longer alone with all the unprocessed trauma embedded in my nervous system.
This sensation is rare in this world and so vital to my unfolding growth."
I’m so thankful to Samvedam and Julie for guiding this journey. I am more free to be myself as a result of being in this group."
2 OPTIONS: The Art of Constellations (Advanced Training) or The Foundations Learning Group
CHOOSE YOUR GROUP:
The CONSTELLATION LEARNING GROUP is an immersive experience in a wise and caring community that employs proven methods of working with Family Constellations in a Zoom format. We meet for six weekends running from January to June, 2022. The dates are:
January 15 – 16, 2022
February 12 –13, 2022
March 12–13, 2022
April 9 – 10, 2022
May 21 – 22, 2022
June 25th – Closing day
The ART OF CONSTELLATIONS: ADVANCED TRAINING & FACILITATION Group meets 4 Friday mornings this fall and winter, with an optional bonus session in November. This group is for practitioners who are already facilitating constellations or aspire to move into this role. It provides practice and supervision for common facilitation challenges with Family Constellations. For 2021-2022, we meet 9am-Noon EST on Zoom on the following dates:
• Friday, September 24th
• Friday, October 29th
• Friday, November 13th
• Friday, December 16th