2018-19 Constellation Learning Group Features:
A seven-month program offering transformative personal and professional insight. In a fun and creative community, students gain a deep understanding of Systemic Constellation Work, the extraordinary method of therapeutic healing pioneered by Bert Hellinger. Last year we added new components to extend students' learning between gatherings. The training includes:
Our schedule runs from November to May. However, participation in the Blessing Way Retreat (September 28-30) and the Collective Trauma / Organizational Constellation workshops (October 26-28) is highly encouraged. Earlybird pricing is available.
November 10 & 11, 2018
December 8 & 9, 2018
January 12 & 13, 2019
March 16 & 17, 2019
April 5 - 7, 2019
Council Time Retreat
May 4 & 5, 2019
Learning Group Students Will:
• Explore issues in one's own family system (both mother’s and father’s line).
• Learn to “represent” in family and organizational constellations.
• Understand and transform the many dynamics at play in family and work systems.
• Use constellations as a tool for spiritual alignment.
• Mental health professionals may earn Continuing Education credits (CEUs).
Please contact Samvedam to inquire.
Advanced students will also:
• Facilitate constellations in small group settings.
• Participate in an organizational focus group.
• Have access to a facilitator’s supervision group.