2017-18 Constellation Learning Group Features:
An eight-month program offering transformative personal and professional insight. In a fun and creative community, students gain a deep understanding of Systemic Constellation Work, the extraordinary method of therapeutic healing pioneered by Bert Hellinger. This year we are adding new components to extend students' learning between gatherings. The training includes:
What Will Students Learn?
The goal for the Constellations Learning Group is to understand the art and underlying principles of Systemic Constellation work, and to gain insight into how this work can be applied to many different issues. Our schedule runs October to May. Earlybird pricing is available.
Click Image Below for Larger Version
(Opens in New Tab)
Learning Group training includes opportunities to:
• Explore issues in one's own family system (both mother’s and father’s line).
• Learn to “represent” in family and organizational constellations.
• Understand and transform the many dynamics at play in family and work systems.
• Use constellations as a tool for spiritual alignment.
• Mental health professionals may earn Continuing Education credits (CEUs).
Please contact Samvedam to inquire.
Advanced students will also:
• Facilitate constellations in small group settings.
• Participate in an organizational focus group.
• Have access to a facilitator’s supervision group.